From the Sidelines
Soccer Shots is a national program teaching children ages 2-8 the beautiful game of soccer. One of our trademarks is the developmentally appropriate curriculum we use that emphasizes creative play, enjoyment of sport, and character building lessons. Our sessions range from 30-40 minutes in length, and our coaches are energetic and enthusiastic individuals who love working with kids of all ages.
There are a couple different ways to join a Soccer Shots program:
Daycares/Preschools/After School Programs:
- One of the great benefits to the Soccer Shots program is that we come to your school.
- Our program allows daycares, preschools and after school programs the opportunity to offer an enrichment program that parents love.
- Soccer Shots gives children something to look forward to each week and is great way for parents to enroll their child in an extra-curricular activity without an additional time investment.
- We view ourselves as partners with the schools we serve, and we will run our program in a way that seamlessly fits into the school’s schedule.
- Soccer Shots is fully licensed and insured.
- If you’d like Soccer Shots to run a season at your school, please give us a call.
- Soccer Shots offers park programs for mom’s groups, church and synagogue groups, neighborhood groups, and to the general public at parks throughout the city.
- Our program is non-competitive in nature, and we focus on individual skill development in a fun, creative environment designed to allow your child enjoy the game.
Do your preschool kids love playing soccer? We have a new, exciting opportunity for them this fall! The trusted name in preschool soccer education is now offering a league to give your children more game-playing opportunity. Here are the specs and rules for the Soccer Shots League.
Games will be 30 minutes in length, broken into two 13-minute halves with a four-minute halftime. Children will be on teams of seven. Play will be five on five, with subs throughout the game. The field will be marked with cones and two Pugg goals with no goalies. We will call hand balls, fouls if needed, and out of bounds. We will do proper throw-ins to get the ball back in play. Each game will focus on teamwork and instilling a deeper love and understanding of soccer in each child. This will be an extension of what your children have been learning during their Soccer Shots classes. This is a non-competitive league. We are looking into starting a more competitive 6-year-old league in the spring.
League is open to Soccer Shots Classic age group (3 - 5 years).