From the Sidelines
Soccer Shots is a national program teaching children ages 2-8 the beautiful game of soccer. One of our trademarks is the developmentally appropriate curriculum we use that emphasizes creative play, enjoyment of sport, and character building lessons. Our sessions range from 30-40 minutes in length, and our coaches are energetic and enthusiastic individuals who love working with kids of all ages.
There are a couple different ways to join a Soccer Shots program:
Daycares/Preschools/After School Programs:
- One of the great benefits to the Soccer Shots program is that we come to your school.
- Our program allows daycares, preschools and after school programs the opportunity to offer an enrichment program that parents love.
- Soccer Shots gives children something to look forward to each week and is great way for parents to enroll their child in an extra-curricular activity without an additional time investment.
- We view ourselves as partners with the schools we serve, and we will run our program in a way that seamlessly fits into the school’s schedule.
- Soccer Shots is fully licensed and insured.
- If you’d like Soccer Shots to run a season at your school, please give us a call.
- Soccer Shots offers park programs for mom’s groups, church and synagogue groups, neighborhood groups, and to the general public at parks throughout the city.
- Our program is non-competitive in nature, and we focus on individual skill development in a fun, creative environment designed to allow your child enjoy the game.
2 to 3 year olds
Soccer Shots Mini is a high-energy program introducing children to fundamental soccer principles, such as using your feet, dribbling, and the basic rules of the game. Through fun games, songs, and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active.
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-K)
For nearly 15 years, Soccer Shots has been introducing soccer exclusively to children ages 3 to 5. Using creative and imaginative games, weekly sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing, and shooting. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork, and appreciation. Soccer Shots will expose your child to the fun of soccer and provide the foundation needed to get started in the sport.
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
This program is for children who are new to soccer or who want to build upon what they have learned in Soccer Shots Classic. Focusing on individual skill, fitness, and sportsmanship, each session provides an opportunity for kids to be challenged through fun games and team competitions. Children will also be introduced to tactical elements of the game as they prepare to play on competitive teams.