We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
3 to 8 year olds
Come kick it this school year with lots of soccer fun! We know it’s more challenging finding ways to keep your child active and engaged during this time. Send them to a Soccer Shots camp during the school year which are centered on skill development, themed crafts and imaginative games, character building, mindfulness exercises, and more!
*All school-years camp will take place entirely outside to comply with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines.
Location: West Austin Youth Assc. (WAYA)
Time: 9:00-12:00 p.m. (3 hours)
October 12, 2020: October Camp
November 23-25, 2020: Thanksgiving Camp *2- or 3-day options available*
December 21-23, 2020: Winter Break Camp I
December 28-31, 2020: Winter Break Camp II
January 4, 2021: Winter Break Camp III
January 18, 2021: MLK Day Camp
February 15, 2021: Presidents’ Day Camp
March 15-19, 2021: Spring Break Camp
April 2, 2021: April Camp
Our Squad, Your Pod
**Currently enrolling for earliest start in April 2021. Bookings for a February and March start dates are closed.**
Everyone has different comfort levels right now. Our Private Neighborhood Programs allow you to host your own Soccer Shots season in your backyard or HOA green space. Grab your family and/or friends and our coach comes to you. Just provide an approximately 20 x 25 yd space and 5-8 children to participate in some soccer fun!
- 1 certified Soccer Shots Coach
- 8 or 10 Weeks | Sessions held once per week
- Mini session: Ages 2-3 (30 minutes)
- Classic session: Ages 3-5 (45 minutes)
- Premier session: Ages 5-8 (45 minutes)
- 5 minimum participants, 8 max participants
*Morning or afternoon times available
$176 per child for an 8 week season; option to extend pending coach availability. Umbro jersey available for $30 fee added to season price. Medals and certificates included at the end of the season (season must be at least 8 weeks long). You are responsible for any additional fees or fines incurred from use of playing space.
Due to the high volume of Private Season requests, please allow at least 2 weeks for us to process and respond to your request. We will reach out to you via email/phone to confirm booking following submission of the form below. Preferred days and times are not guaranteed, but the earlier in advance you submit the form, the easier it is for us to find a coach.
Give Your Child a Birthday to Remember!
The Soccer Shots Birthday Bash will compliment any birthday party theme. You pick the place (park, backyard, gym, etc) and a trained/certified Soccer Shots coach will be there to run an action-packed 45 minutes of silly games, soccer skills and fun! Soccer Shots will provide one coach per 10 kids to ensure everyone stays safe and has a blast. We’ll even give the birthday child a special Soccer Shots soccer ball to kick off the celebration!
So what’s left to decide? Sit back, relax, and plan a birthday party your child will love. Call (512) 420-9450 to book your party today!
Pricing: $175* (up to 10 kids, one coach). Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the number of children we can coach at a party to 10 to ensure social distancing.
*$50 non-refundable deposit to book party
We kindly ask that booking requests be made 2 weeks prior to the desired party date. Making a request does not guarantee a party on the desired date. Requests for Saturday mornings in the middle of a season (8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.) are less likely to be fulfilled due to the high volume of sessions.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled session, including make-up sessions.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a season for behavior reasons, a refund or credit will be issued after deduction for sessions already attended.
- There is no refund of the enrollment fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (act of god). Any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- In the event that government mandates prohibit in person soccer sessions, any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- Any approved refunds or credits will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- All requests for refunds or credits must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- A $25.00 administrative fee will be applied to all returned checks.
CAMP Refund Policy
- We will do everything possible to hold camp as scheduled, rain or shine. In the event inclement weather causes a cancellation due to safety reasons, the following refund policy will apply:
- 1 Day Canceled – No Make-up or Refund
- 2 or more Days Canceled – Pro-rated refunds based on number of days lost
- Cancelations due to any reason up to ten days prior to camp are subject to a $50 per camper cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations within ten days of the start of camp. Refunds will not be issued for campers who miss periods of the camp due to illness, injury or conflicting activities.
We will post weather advisories and class cancelations on our website as a red banner displayed across the top of our homepage. We will try to post one hour prior to the start of the class when possible. If no cancelation or update is posted, the class is on.
If you are still unsure about the status of your class after looking online, then you can call our office Mon-Fri between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. at (512) 420-9450. If you need to reach someone after non-business hours (on weekends or after 5:30 p.m. on weekdays) for park-related concerns, call (512) 364-0925 to speak to a representative.
If a class is canceled due to bad weather, a maximum of two make-up classes will be added following the last scheduled class for that season. We will notify you via email if any make-up classes are added.
Thunder and Lightning Policy: Soccer Shots follows the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) position on thunder and lightning. If a coach sees lightning or hears thunder, the class will be canceled and the field must be cleared immediately. Classes may only resume if we are free from thunder or lightning for at least 30 minutes.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] or call our office at (512) 420-9450.