Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations.
Our standard programs are outlined below. Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
You provide the space, we provide the fun!
The fun and excitement of Soccer Shots is also available for your child’s birthday party! Parties are available for children ages 3-8.
An energetic and enthusiastic Soccer Shots coach will lead the kids through an extended Soccer Shots session concluding with a scrimmage.
Soccer Shots Party Package:
- 45 minutes to include a “best of the best” Soccer Shots session.
- An energetic and enthusiastic coach will come to your house, local park or other space you have reserved for the party.
- Parties are designed for children ages 3-8.
- We bring the soccer equipment.
- Soccer Shots Prizes available as parties favors.
- An official Soccer Shots soccer ball for the birthday boy/girl.
Minimum party size is 6 children, maximum size is 15. Cost is $8 per child.
Additional Soccer Shots Soccer Balls (Size 3): $15/each (optional). Other party gifts available upon request.
Two-week advance reservation is preferred.
Please give us a call with any questions at 720-600-2429 for additional info.
Trebol Soccer Club
Serving East Boulder County Children Ages 6+
Soccer Shots Boulder County is a proud partner of Trebol Soccer Club serving East Boulder County and the surrounding communities. When your child is ready for the next step, we encourage you to consider a move to Trebol Soccer Club. Why? Their philosophy is in line with what your child has learned from Soccer Shots.
Trebol Soccer Club thrives to:
1. Assist in the development of all players and help provide life skills essential to personal development.
2. Create a lifelong passion for the sport of soccer and a capability to help raise the level of soccer in the community.
3. Afford players of all ability levels the opportunity to maximize their potential.
4. Afford players the opportunity to develop levels of outstanding soccer potential, equipping them to play at multiple levels. This is accomplished by the following:
- Developing technical and tactical aspects;
- Providing opportunities and experiences necessary for player development;
- Providing education with respect to the benefits of healthy lifestyle, fitness, and nutrition;
- Supporting personal, social, and academic development; and
- Developing self-discipline and self-respect.
5. Play an active role in the player’s holistic development by:
- Encouraging communication between parents, coaches, and Club staff; and
- Creating partnerships with parents, schools, and colleges.
6. Recognize that not all players’ life priorities will be soccer and that the Club environment should act as a platform and tool that can assist in the development of the individual to succeed in whatever walk of life they choose.
Visit www.trebolsoccer.org to learn more about their program offerings for children ages 6+