Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations.
Our standard programs are outlined below. Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
Soccer Shots Mini is a high-energy program introducing children to fundamental soccer principles, such as using your feet, dribbling and the basic rules of the game.
Through fun games, songs and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active.
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
Soccer Shots Classic utilizes creative and imaginative games to focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting.
We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Soccer Shots Premier focuses on individual skill, fitness and sportsmanship, providing an opportunity for children to be challenged through fun games and team interaction.
Children will also be introduced to competition in a developmentally appropriate manner.
Trebol Soccer Club
Serving East Boulder County Children Ages 6+
Soccer Shots Boulder County is a proud partner of Trebol Soccer Club serving East Boulder County and the surrounding communities. When your child is ready for the next step, we encourage you to consider a move to Trebol Soccer Club. Why? Their philosophy is in line with what your child has learned from Soccer Shots.
Trebol Soccer Club thrives to:
1. Assist in the development of all players and help provide life skills essential to personal development.
2. Create a lifelong passion for the sport of soccer and a capability to help raise the level of soccer in the community.
3. Afford players of all ability levels the opportunity to maximize their potential.
4. Afford players the opportunity to develop levels of outstanding soccer potential, equipping them to play at multiple levels. This is accomplished by the following:
- Developing technical and tactical aspects;
- Providing opportunities and experiences necessary for player development;
- Providing education with respect to the benefits of healthy lifestyle, fitness, and nutrition;
- Supporting personal, social, and academic development; and
- Developing self-discipline and self-respect.
5. Play an active role in the player’s holistic development by:
- Encouraging communication between parents, coaches, and Club staff; and
- Creating partnerships with parents, schools, and colleges.
6. Recognize that not all players’ life priorities will be soccer and that the Club environment should act as a platform and tool that can assist in the development of the individual to succeed in whatever walk of life they choose.
Visit www.trebolsoccer.org to learn more about their program offerings for children ages 6+