We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Celebrate your child’s birthday with us!
Let Soccer Shots help create a birthday party of soccer, food and fun!
The League Party Package
- 90 minutes of fun!
- Soccer Shots games led by a professional Soccer Shots coach
- Pizza & juice/water included
- Soccer Shots invitations
- Birthday child receives a Soccer Shots soccer ball
- All guests receive an exclusive Soccer Shots sticker
- Parties locations include Bohemia, Farmingville, East Setauket and Kings Park
- Additional party favors can be added to package
How to get started:
- Email us at [email protected] and let us know when you would like to have your party
- Deposit required to secure date and time*
- We do the rest!
Refund Policy for all programs
- Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled session.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (Act of God).
- Should Soccer Shots or a parent find it necessary to withdraw a child’s enrollment, a refund will be issued for the remaining sessions (with the exception of the clauses mentioned above).
- There is no refund of the $20 enrollment fee.
- No refunds will be issued after week 3 of the season.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to attend a makeup session.
Your squad, your way! Bring the Soccer Shots Experience of an expert-approved curriculum and engaging coaches directly to you! Invite the neighborhood to your backyard or community space for a convenient and safe Soccer Shots session, camp or season. Sign up to be a neighborhood host and our team will work with you to determine the best fit for you and your soccer friends.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
When you sign up to be a neighborhood host, you will provide us with information about your preferred Soccer Shots Experience. Our team will work with you directly to set the schedule and invite your friends. All participants will enroll via a private link specific to your group. Your coach will arrive on-site at the selected date/time to engage your squad with character concepts, skill development, goal-scoring, silly games and more!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
If you are a neighborhood host, we ask that you provide a clear, safe space for your squad to play and have fun. Other than that, you only need a smile and a positive attitude – our coaches will bring all of the necessary equipment!