We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Safety Protocols for Soccer Shots DFW classes:
- Curriculum modifications to encourage greater distancing in classes
- Updated coaching best practices, including wearing face shields and sanitizing gear (balls, cones, goals, etc.)
- Children running a temperature or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate
- Mini (Ages 2-3) limit of 8 children, Classic (Ages 3-5) and Premier (Ages 5-7) limit of 10 children (up to 12 when safety guidelines allow)
- Coaches have completed a Soccer Shots e-Learning Course on “Program Modifications and Safety Measures”
- Coaches have completed an Agrilife course on “Special Considerations for Infection Control during COVID-19”
Parents guidelines for Soccer Shots DFW classes:
- Wash and sanitize hands before arriving at Soccer Island
- Adhere to state and/or local jurisdiction regarding face covering requirements
- Practice social distancing by trying to stay 6 feet away from others that do not live in your household
- Stay home when you are sick and keep your children home from Soccer Island if they are sick
- If attending a Mini class (Ages 2-3), we ask that only one family member per child be present on Soccer Island (face covering required)