My name is Payton Bryant. I am 20 years old and currently live in Easley, SC. I graduated from Palmetto High-School in 2016 and Newspring Leadership College in 2018. I am incredibly passionate about kids growing in character and confidence. As well as helping them see what they are capable of!
- What made you want to be a Soccer Shots coach?- I have always loved working with kids and enjoyed sports so it just made sense for me to step on the Soccer Shots team!
- What do you love the most about being a coach?- Challenging the kids and seeing them realize that they really can do it. I believe it also boosts their confidence and character!
- What is your favorite food?- A big juicy steak. Nothing comes close to it!
- What is your favorite Soccer Shots game?- Turtle tag. It’s hilarious watching the kids play it.
- What are your hobbies? I love to workout and play guitar hero.
My name is Jeff Lorick, I am a graduate of the University of SC. I enjoy the outdoors, and spending time outside with my wife and Golden Retriever, Ruby. I strive to be a person who does the ‘right thing’ and make a positive impact in my community.
- What made you want to be a Soccer Shots coach?- Wanting to make a positive impact on children, and I love soccer.
- What do you love most about being a coach?- Teaching people, especially children, skills that I know which can make a positive impact on their lives, and help people grow.
- What is your favorite food?- Macaroni and Cheese
- How long have you played soccer?- I played for 8 years previously.
- What are your favorite hobbies?- Fishing, disc golf, reading and playing FIFA on PS4.
My name is BreAnn Madden, the kids call me Coach Bre. I’ve been with Soccer Shots for almost 5 years now. I’m so blessed and thankful for such a wonderful opportunity to teach the skills and fundamentals of soccer, as well as character building. Here’s a little bit about me.
- My favorite food is definitely pizza.
- My favorite Soccer Shots fun game is still the “Stinky Socks” game.
- My hobbies include reading, football games going to Coffee shops and spending time at my church.
Thank you for reading a little bit about me. I SO look forward to coaching your sweet babies this season!
I’m Sydney McCann, and I’m super pumped to be a coach at Soccer Shots. I’m from Williamston, SC. I went to Greenville Tech for two years, but I decided to take a year off to explore life a little more and figure out what I’m really interested in. I played soccer for eight years as a kid and absolutely loved it. I mainly played goalie, which is odd because of how small I am, but I made it work. I first wanted to be a Soccer Shots coach so I could work with kids and show them how much fun soccer is, but my favorite thing about being a coach is the relationships you get to make with the kids.
Some fun facts about me-
- My favorite food is blackberry cobbler. I know that’s a dessert, but I could eat it all the time.
- Outside of coaching, I love playing guitar and hanging out with friends.
- I’ve been the same height since middle school (I promise I’m not one of the kids).
My name is Coach Caleb! I was born and raised in Easley, SC. I have an Associate’s Degree in Industrial Electronics. I actively attend NewSpring Church in Powdersville, and love getting the opportunity to serve in our kids and student ministries!
- What is your favorite food?- Turkey and dressing, or a really good burger!!!
- What is your favorite Soccer Shots game?- What time is it Mr. Fox!
- What are your hobbies?- Exercising, hunting, and eating!!!
- Random fact about yourself- I know all the words to High School Musical 2!
My name is coach Noah, I’ve played soccer my whole life at different levels and I am a USSF certified coach.
1. What’s your favorite thing about being a soccer shots coach?- I love seeing the children smile as they learn.
2. What’s your favorite food?- Pasta.
3. What are your hobbies?- Watching and playing soccer.
4. What is a fun fact about you?- I am from Russia.
My name is Coach Elliott and I am currently living in Greenville (recently re-located from the Northeast). I am a lifelong athlete and truly love how sports provides a universal language of enjoyment and engagement to children and adults of all ages. I am very excited for the opportunity to put my passion into practice as a Soccer Shots Coach!
Pick up soccer games were always my thing! My soccer experience has been primarily recreational but I have always loved the game as it is the ultimate team sport, emphasizing the importance of teamwork and collaboration.
What is your favorite thing about being a Soccer Shots Coach?- My favorite thing about being a Soccer Shots Coach is being able to watch the impact that soccer has on the development of children’s lives both physically and socially.
What is your favorite food?- Pasta, Thai Food, Ice Cream, and then more Ice Cream!
What is your favorite Soccer Shots Game?- I am huge fan of kicking cones. I may have been guilty of doing this when I was a kid, so it brings me back to my younger years!
What are your hobbies?- I love golfing, being outdoors, and eating (I am really good at that last one!)
Fun fact about yourself: I own a sensor technology business in Greenville, one of the many reasons I moved here!
My name is Coach Tonya. My degree is in graphic design so by day, I am a creative, production minded art manager. I am a member of Westminster Presbyterian Church and actively involved in service opportunities. I have a small but close family and a spoiled Boston Terrier named Baxter.
I’ve played soccer since I was 7 years old and my step-father was my coach. Both he and my Grandmother were from England so I was born into the love for the game. I played all 4 years in high school and even still today, play actively on a co-ed adult team.
What is your favorite thing about being a soccer shots coach?- Seeing the smiles on the kid’s faces. I am honored to be a part of a wonderful team who collectively strive to make this the best experience for learning the fundamentals of soccer along with teaching good character traits along the way.
What is your favorite food?- Pizza and Fish.
What is your favorite Soccer Shots Game?- Pirates and Silly Sea Monster.
What are some of your hobbies?- Playing soccer, running, riding the swamp rabbit trail, entering t-shirt design contest, writing and going to the lake.
What is a fun fact about yourself?- I am the designated boat driver.
My Name is Coach Diamond,
I live in Anderson SC and I absolutely love getting to be a Soccer Shots Coach. When I was younger, my friends and I would play soccer and we always had a blast playing the sport.
What is your favorite thing about being a soccer shots coach?- Getting to teach kids soccer on their level and see them laugh, smile and do their very best. Getting to be a Soccer Shots Coach is a blessing.
What is your favorite food?- Sushi and Mexican food.
What is your favorite soccer shots game?- When the kids have to use their imagination with the soccer balls and treat them like treasure and have to get all the treasure into soccer goals also known as the treasure chest.
What are some of your hobbies?- Running, listening to music and hanging out with friends.
What is a fun fact about yourself?- I was 7th in the nation for the standing long jump in track and field when I was younger.
My name is coach Chris, I am a student at Clemson University, GO TIGERS. I Am studying math because math is awesome! I played club soccer from 3rd to 12th grade and played for Greenwood High School for four years. I have been a referee for several years as well.
What is your favorite thing about being a Soccer Shots Coach?- Seeing my kids have so much fun learning the game that I have grown to love!
What is your favorite food?- Barbecue.
What is your favorite soccer shots game?- Anything that involves kicking cones!
What are your hobbies?- Hanging out with my friends, and anything outside!
What is a fun fact about yourself?- I worked at a summer camp this past summer and got to spend an entire summer on the beach!
Director of Programming
My name is Coach Gabe!
I live in Simpsonville SC, I have been married to my amazing wife Sara since 2014 and we have a one-year-old son named Oliver.
What is your favorite thing about being a soccer shots coach?- Seeing the kid’s faces when they make a goal is absolutely priceless!
What is your favorite food?- I love to cook so I love all kinds of different foods but I think pizza is my favorite.
What is your favorite soccer shots game?- Definitely what time is it Mr. Fox.
What are your hobbies?- I collect superhero action figures.
What is a fun fact about yourself?- I used to be the lead guitarist for a country band.
Director of Coaching
My name is Coach Angela Lorraine. I am a mother of three teenage boys. I have been working with children in some capacity almost my entire life including church activities, coaching Rec Soccer, and assistant teaching in a public school.
- What made you want to be a Soccer Shots coach?- I played intramural soccer at college and fell in love with the game. I coached Rec soccer when my children were younger, and when we moved to VA I found out I could do what I love and earn a paycheck at the same time. Soccer Shots is an amazing program with an outstanding curriculum and I’m so grateful to be a part of this program.
- What do you love most about being a coach?- I love when children learn a new skill or score a goal and their faces light up with joy and accomplishment; especially if it’s something they thought they couldn’t do.
- What is your favorite food?- Against the Grain Pizza and COFFEE.
- What is your favorite Soccer Shots game?- The Bees and the Bear and Escape From Soccer Island.
- Fun facts about yourself- I’m a musician, ultramarathon runner, and an avid reader.
If you have a passion for positively impacting youth through sports, visit our employment portal to view Soccer Shots job opportunities.