Soccer Shots is held at childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our public programs are open to the general public while our childcare center and school programs are only open to those enrolled at the location. Check out our current programs here.
Soccer Shots provides all of the equipment needed at each of our sessions. Your child should wear activity-appropriate clothing. Cleats and shin guards are NOT necessary. Sneakers are great for our program.
Children engaged in physical activity do not need to wear masks. We ask that families attending the session wear a mask or maintain a 6ft distance from those not in their household.
To find public programs in your area, select View Locations at the top of this page.
Yes! We are always willing to start a public program near you. The easiest way for this to happen is for you to form a group of eight children willing to take part in a Soccer Shots season. These could be children from your neighborhood, friends from church or synagogue, or your parent groups. We’re happy to help talk through ideas on how to make this happen. Please contact us at [email protected]
Our weekly 30-40 minute sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. Through fun games and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
Soccer Shots attempts to make up missed sessions during the course of a season by either adding an additional week to the season or choosing a make-up day. If more than two sessions are missed in a season, we cannot guarantee the ability to schedule a makeup.
In the case of inclement weather, Soccer Shots will notify you of any cancelations and make up sessions. Any updates regarding session cancellations due to weather are communicated via email. Please make sure you have [email protected] in your contacts list and check your email or call 717-842-0318 before leaving for soccer if the weather is questionable.
If you enroll your child in Soccer Shots to participate in anywhere from one to multiple seasons of Soccer Shots throughout a school year, your child will receive a youth jersey. Youth jerseys are distributed one time per school year and are included in the cost of enrollment, regardless of the number of seasons you sign your child up for within that school year.
Jerseys are distributed during Week 1 of your season by your Soccer Shots coach.
Please note, some Soccer Shots programs do not include jerseys, such as birthday parties, demos, free play days, and school-paid sessions.
- Annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled session.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (act of god).
- If you decide to unenroll your child, you will be eligible for a refund to your original payment method if your request is made before the first session.
- If you decide to unenroll your child after the season has already begun, we will provide a credit to your Soccer Shots account for the remaining sessions.
- All refund requests must be sent in writing to [email protected].