We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Enrollment and refund policies
Credit and Refund Policy – Updated for Summer 2020
In our effort to consider children and families that are enrolled in our programs, and also our staff and coaches, the following policies are active for the Summer 2020 season:
Refunds and credits will only be offered if sessions are canceled due to local governance decisions related to COVID-19. They will be processed to payment source from which they came– i.e., families who enrolled with an account credit can have their remaining credit returned to their account, and families who enrolled with a credit card payment can have the remaining value of the season return to their credit card.
- No refund for the enrollment fee that is charged once every 365 days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for failure to attend a make-up class.
- All requests for credits or refunds must be made in writing and emailed to: [email protected]
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government mandate or force majeure.
- Refund requests after week 1 of the season are up to the discretion of Soccer Shots
- A $5.00 administration fee WILL be applied to any refund issued.
- Annual registration fee is non-refundable.
- Refund Policy subject to change(s) at any given time.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Unfortunately, we do not offer individual make-up classes. In order to provide consistency for both coaches and players at our sessions, we are unable to offer make-up sessions for individuals, we apologize for the inconvenience.
- If a class is canceled by Soccer Shots we will make up the class as a group. Make up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- We will use indoor space during inclement weather, if available. If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather, or heat conditions.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment. Upon cancellation for low enrollment, a full refund will be made, including the enrollment fee.
- Soccer Shots will work with site staff to schedule make-ups for any cancelled sessions during the season. If a make-up cannot not be offered, a credit maximum for up to two sessions will be issued to be used in a future season.
PRORATES & DISCOUNTS:
- We offer a 20% off sibling discount that will be automatically applied to the second child’s enrollment. This does not include the enrollment fee.
- Prorates are given based on the price per session of your child’s class (depending on the class/length/location), and will be discounted automatically after week 1 of the season.
- Transfers will be accommodated within the same season as long as there is room in the program a registrant is transferring to.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents/Caregivers must sign children in & out of programs that are open to the public. No child can be left unattended before or after a session.
*Updated as of May, 2020*