Soccer Shots is held at childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our public programs are open to the general public while our childcare center and school programs are only open to those enrolled at the location.
Our weekly 30-40 minute sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. Through fun games and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
Our coaches are certified and paid professionals. Each coach goes through an extensive training process to ensure they meet our high coaching standards. You will have the same coach every week for the season (with the possible exception of a week or two, due to coach holidays, university exams, etc.). Every coach must pass a criminal background check before coaching with us.
Absolutely! Soccer Shots is an intro to soccer program and requires children to have no previous experience of the sport! Our curriculum is age-appropriate and will provide your children with the most fun and positive sport-related experience ever.
No! We encourage families to have their children dress for the weather and personal comfort. Our program requires no soccer-specific gear. Soccer Shots will provide all the appropriate equipment for the entirety of the program. We suggest you bring your child a water bottle.
Yes! We are always willing to start a public program near you. The easiest way for this to happen is for you to form a group of eight children willing to take part in a Soccer Shots season. These could be children from your neighborhood, friends from church or synagogue, or your parent groups. We’re happy to help talk through ideas on how to make this happen. Please contact your local director for more information.
To find public programs in your area, select View Locations at the top of this page.
On the first day of the season, we will have extra staff available at the field to guide you to your appropriate session! We recommend families arrive a little bit earlier than usual for the first week.
Approximately one week prior to season start, Soccer Shots will email all participants with the details about their program. This includes a map with the field location, parking details, your child’s coach profile and what to expect for week one!
Soccer Shots will contact families 1 hour prior to sessions at the latest to cancel sessions due to weather. We only cancel sessions if we deem it unsafe for coaches, participants and families to participate in outdoor activity! Otherwise, we ask all children to dress appropriately for the weather!
- Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class.
- Refunds will not issued for cancellations due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions. Sessions will be postponed or full credit for cancelled session will be give.
- Full refunds apply when the withdrawal of a student is received, in writing, 7 days prior to the start of any season.
- A refund request within 7 days to the program will be subject to a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
- There is no refund of the $25.00 annual enrollment fee.
- No refunds will be issued after week 3 of the season.
- Refunds prior to week 3 of the season will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to attend a make up class.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative
Our annual enrollment/jersey fee is charged once a year to all enrollments of Soccer Shots. Those who pay this fee receive a brand new Soccer Shots jersey. It also covers the cost of mid-season prizing, and the end-of-season medals and certificates (for the full year).
Yes, but only prior to the season starting. Due to COVID-19, we have arranged for all jerseys to be individually wrapped for families. However, if you notice an error prior to the season’s start, send us an email and we can change that for you!