We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Soccer Shots Camps
3 To 8 Years Old
Soccer Shots Offers Winter Break Camp, Spring Break Camp, and Summer Camps!
Help keep your kiddo stay active by joining Soccer Shots for a Winter Break Camp, Spring Break Camp or Summer Camp. Our camps always feature low coach-to-player ratios, professional staff, and an age-appropriate curriculum. We use a soccer camp curriculum to teach advanced soccer skills, all while keeping our fun, non-competitive attitude. Each day will also include a soccer craft and a character word of the day.
• Classic (ages 3-4 years old) run Starter Camps on Monday-Friday with two session options: 45 mins or 90 mins.
• Premier (ages 4-8 years old) runs a 3-hour camp curriculum, Monday-Friday mornings, or four 3-hour Saturday sessions/month.
Our Camps feature:
• Energetic, professional coaches
• Low coach to player ratio
• Individual soccer skill development
• Team building
• Fun fitness activities
• Coordination, balance, and agility development
• Character Development
Registration for camps includes:
• Personalized Camp Certificate
• Player Evaluation
• End of Camp Prize
4 To 8 Years Old
Interested in Soccer Shots running a Camp just for your children and their friends? With our Backyard Camps, you choose the group and location.
Different families have different comfort levels right now. Our Backyard Camps allow you to choose up to 10 children to have in your own Soccer Shots Camp!
We can come to you, provided you have a 20-meter x 20-meter space (about the size of a tennis court).
Backyard Camps include 1 certified Soccer Shots Coach, all the necessary soccer equipment, prizes, art materials, and fun for $195 per child (minimum 4, maximum 10). Camps run 5 days, M-F, 3 hours a day, in the morning or the afternoon.
We offer a discount for the host parents (please ask when applying).
Click Here to request more information or to book a Backyard Camp!
2 To 8 Years Old
- 45 minutes of Soccer Shots exclusive games and activities led by a Soccer Shots coach
- Any equipment necessary to run all of our activities
- A Soccer Shots Jersey and mini ball for the birthday child
- Prizes for all children attending
- A location must be provided by the parent organizing the party (park, home, yard, etc).
- Up to 12 children (with 1 coach) for $175
- Up to 13-24 children (with 2 coaches) for $225
- Birthday parties are available anytime, dependant on coach availability
How to get started:
Click the button below, fill out the request form and submit!
We are currently monitoring the evolving conditions in regard to COVID-19 and implementing new health and safety practices for the benefit of players, families and coaches. We are planning to run all scheduled future seasons of Soccer Shots, but will be making adjustments for the availability and restrictions of our facility partners, as well as the recommendations and orders from local governments, Oregon Health Authority and Washington State Department of Health. We are committed to communicating all changes if and when they occur. Due to the need to respond to a global health emergency, we are working hard to create solutions that consider children and families in our programs, as well as our staff and coaches, and are planning for being back on the field in the safest way possible.
Program & Season Cancellations:
Arrival & Dismissal Policy: