We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Soccer Shots Premier Academy
6 To 8 Years old
Premier Academy is Soccer Shots’ gentle introduction to league play and is designed for players who are at least six years old and have enjoyed at least one season of Premier. Premier Academy offers a fun, developmentally appropriate opportunity for players to get a lot of touches on the ball in a more challenging environment while scoring goals and having tons of fun.
Soccer Shots Premier Academy focuses on individual skill, fitness and sportsmanship, providing an opportunity for children to be challenged through fun games and team interaction. During our 60-minute sessions, children will also be introduced to skills and concepts featured in our 30-minute practices, and then put them into action with our small sided matches for the following 30 minutes.
Soccer Shots Camps
3 To 8 Years Old
Soccer Shots Offers Winter Break Camp, Spring Break Camp, and Summer Camps!
Help keep your kiddo stay active by joining Soccer Shots for a Winter Break Camp, Spring Break Camp or Summer Camp. Our camps always feature low coach-to-player ratios, professional staff, and an age appropriate curriculum. We use a soccer camp curriculum to teach advanced soccer skills, all while keeping our fun, non-competitive attitude. Each day will also include a soccer craft and a character word of the day.
• Classic (ages 3-5 years old) runs a 50-minute camp curriculum, Monday- Friday mornings.
• Premier (ages 5-8 years old) runs a 3-hour camp curriculum, Monday-Friday mornings.
Our Camps feature:
• Energetic, professional coaches
• Low coach to player ratio
• Individual soccer skill development
• Team building
• Fun fitness activities
• Coordination, balance, and agility development
• Character Development
Registration for camps includes:
• Personalized Camp Certificate
• Player Evaluation
• Water Bottle
• Small daily prizes
2 To 8 Years Old
- 45 minutes of Soccer Shots exclusive games and activities led by a Soccer Shots coach
- Any equipment necessary to run all of our activities
- A Soccer Shots Jersey and mini ball for the birthday child
- Prizes for all children attending
- Up to 12 children (with 1 coach) for $175
- Up to 13-24 children (with 2 coaches) for $225
- Birthday parties are available on Saturday afternoons at 2:00 or 4:00 PM ONLY
How to get started:
Click the button below, fill out the request form and submit!