We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
3 to 8 year olds
Come kick it this summer with lots of soccer fun! We know it’s more challenging finding ways to keep your child active and engaged during this time. Send them to a Soccer Shots Summer Camp, a week-long soccer experience centered on skill development, themed crafts and imaginative games, character building, and more!
Open to the public | Camp will be play outdoors on the turf field and have indoor space for breaks/other activities
Location: St. Thomas Episcopal School (1604/281)
Date/Time: June 7-11, 9-12 p.m. (3 hrs)
Our Squad, Your Pod!
**Currently enrolling for weekday options. Weekend bookings are closed for the spring**
Everyone has different comfort levels right now. Our Private Neighborhood Program allows you to host your own Soccer Shots season in your backyard or HOA green space. Grab your family and/or friends and our coach comes to you. Just provide an approximately 20 x 25 yd space and 5-8 children to participate in some soccer fun!
- 1 certified Soccer Shots Coach
- 8 or 10 Weeks | Sessions held once per week
- Mini session: Ages 2-3 (30 minutes)
- Classic session: Ages 3-5 (45 minutes)
- Premier session: Ages 5-8 (45 minutes)
- 5 minimum participants (can have fewer but minimum fee remains the same), 8 max participants
*Morning or afternoon times available
$176 per child for an 8-week season; option to extend season pending coach availability. Umbro jersey available. for a $30 fee added to season price. Medals and certificates provided at the end of season completion (must be at least 8 weeks long).
Give Your Child A Birthday to Remember!
The Soccer Shots Birthday Party complements any party theme. You pick the place (park, backyard, gym, etc) and a trained Soccer Shots coach will be there to run an action-packed 45 minutes of silly games, soccer skills, and fun! Soccer Shots will provide one coach per 14 kids to ensure everyone stays safe and has a blast. We’ll even give the birthday child a special Soccer Shots soccer ball to kick off the celebration!
So what’s left to decide? Sit back, relax and plan a birthday party your child will love. Call (210) 541-4453 to book your party today!
Pricing: $175* (up to 10 kids, one coach). Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the number of children we can coach at a party to 10 to ensure social distancing.
*$50 non-refundable deposit to book party
**We kindly request that you book at least 2 weeks in advance.**
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled session, including make-up sessions.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a season for behavior reasons, a refund or credit will be issued after deduction for sessions already attended.
- There is no refund of the enrollment fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (act of god). Any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- In the event that government mandates prohibit in person soccer sessions, any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- Any approved refunds or credits will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- All requests for refunds or credits must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- A $25.00 administrative fee will be applied to all returned checks.
CAMP Refund Policy
- We will do everything possible to hold camp as scheduled, rain or shine. In the event inclement weather causes a cancellation due to safety reasons, the following refund policy will apply:
- 1 Day Canceled – No Make-up or Refund
- 2 or more Days Canceled – Pro-rated refunds based on number of days lost
- Cancelations due to any reason up to ten days prior to camp are subject to a $50 per camper cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations within ten days of the start of camp. Refunds will not be issued for campers who miss periods of the camp due to illness, injury or conflicting activities.
We will post weather advisories and class cancelations on our website displayed as a red banner across our homepage. We will try to post one hour prior to the start of the class when possible. If no cancelation or update is posted, the class is on.
If you are still unsure about the status of your class after looking online, then you can call our office Mon-Fri between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. at (210) 541-4453. If you need to reach someone after non-business hours (on weekends or after 5:30 p.m. on weekdays) for park-related concerns, call (210) 593-8456 to speak to a representative.
If a class is canceled due to bad weather, a maximum of two make-up classes will be added following the last scheduled class for that season. We will notify you via email if any make-up classes are added.
Thunder and Lightning Policy: Soccer Shots follows the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) position on thunder and lightning. If a coach sees lightning or hears thunder, the class will be canceled and the field must be cleared immediately. Classes may only resume if we are free from thunder or lightning for at least 30 minutes.
If you have any questions, please email us at: [email protected] or call our office at (210) 541-4453.